If our bestsellers the Verona and Nicolette had a child bag, the Vivienne would be it. Combining the multi-colored paneled look of the Verona, and the elaborate stitching and gold handle of the Nicolette, the Vivienne includes a unique gorgeous lock feature and linen accent.
Read more about the Vivienne in our Bag Blog!
- Main Material: Faux (Vegan) Leather; Linen
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Hardware: Aluminum Alloy (gold-tinted)
- Number of Handles/Straps: One Handle; One Adjustable Strap
- Interior: Two compartments; One Zipper Pocket; One Slot
- Closure Type: Flap Over with Hasp
Note: As bag is hand-measured during production, measurements may have a 1-2 cm deviation. Color appearance varies by screen resolution and photography lighting.
Shipping is free. We currently ship to the US, Canada, majority of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan.
Customers are responsible for any import fees (e.g. customs, taxes/VAT or duty fees)
Most items ship within 1-2 business days, but may take longer.
Due to ongoing updates with COVID-19, there may be some unexpected delivery delays, but we will help as much as we can! We apologize for the inconvenience in advance. Please see our COVID-19 Delivery Updates.
Standard Delivery Times** (see COVID updates above)
USA & Canada: 10-12 business days
UK, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium: 8-12 working days
Remainder of Europe, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil: 2-4 weeks
- Singapore, Malaysia, Japan: 2-4 weeks
- Don't love your item? No worries, we understand! Returns must be received within 45 days of delivery. Customers must pay return shipping and this is non-refundable. (Paypal orders may be eligible for return fee reimbursements. Learn more)
- Is your item damaged or incorrect? We're sorry! Let us know within 10 days of delivery and we will make it right!
Important: Test out a small, hidden area before cleaning visible surfaces.
Gently clean any stains with a mixture of water and a small amount of mild soap. Use a non-abrasive cloth to gently wipe away stains and let dry completely.
Avoid extreme heat/direct sunlight, excessive liquids, chemicals and sharp objects to avoid discoloration, deformation or damage to the material.