The Sasha bag is so chic, trendy and fashionable - it will add that extra touch to any outfit. Inspired by a fanny pack/bum bag/waist bag, this shoulder bag can be worn in up to five different styles. Its versatility and size make it a great option for everyday wear, a night out or for travel. Our favorite way to wear it is a cross-body between layers, under an open jacket or blazer.
- Main Material: Faux (Vegan) Leather; Straw Overlay
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Hardware: Aluminum Alloy (Dark Gold)
- Number of Handles/Straps: Two
- Closure Type: Zipper
Note: As bag is hand-measured during production, measurements may have a 1-2 cm deviation. Color appearance varies by screen resolution and photography lighting.
Shipping is free. We currently ship to the US, Canada, majority of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan.
Customers are responsible for any import fees (e.g. customs, taxes/VAT or duty fees)
Most items ship within 1-2 business days, but may take longer.
Due to ongoing updates with COVID-19, there may be some unexpected delivery delays, but we will help as much as we can! We apologize for the inconvenience in advance. Please see our COVID-19 Delivery Updates.
Standard Delivery Times** (see COVID updates above)
USA & Canada: 10-12 business days
UK, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium: 8-12 working days
Remainder of Europe, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil: 2-4 weeks
- Singapore, Malaysia, Japan: 2-4 weeks
- Don't love your item? No worries, we understand! Returns must be received within 45 days of delivery. Customers must pay return shipping and this is non-refundable. (Paypal orders may be eligible for return fee reimbursements. Learn more)
- Is your item damaged or incorrect? We're sorry! Let us know within 10 days of delivery and we will make it right!
Important: Test out a small, hidden area before cleaning visible surfaces.
Gently clean any stains with a mixture of water and a small amount of mild soap. Use a non-abrasive cloth to gently wipe away stains and let dry completely.
Avoid extreme heat/direct sunlight, excessive liquids, chemicals and sharp objects to avoid discoloration, deformation or damage to the material.