Practical and stylish!
The Paulette Pursh is a sophisticated and stylish handbag. This is a smaller handbag/shoulder bag that will pair well with many outfits. Its signature oversized top opening allows for a full view and access of your essentials. No more shuffling for your phone or lipstick. Every detail is considered, with special attention to function and versatility. Check out all the beautiful colors.
- Main Material: Faux (Vegan) Leather
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Interior: Cell Phone Pocket
- Number of Handles/Straps: Two Straps
- Closure Type: Hasp
*Note: As bag is hand-measured during production, measurements may have a 1-2 cm deviation. Color appearance varies by screen resolution and photography lighting.
Shipping is free. We currently ship to the US, Canada, majority of Europe, Australia, New Zealand. We no longer ship to Japan, Singapore, Malaysia.
Customers are responsible for any import fees (e.g. customs, taxes/VAT or duty fees)
Most items ship within 1-2 business days, but may take longer.
Due to ongoing updates with COVID-19, there may be some unexpected delivery delays, but we will help as much as we can! Please see our COVID-19 Delivery Updates.
Standard Delivery Times** (see COVID updates above)
USA & Canada: 10-12 business days
UK, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium: 8-12 working days
Remainder of Europe, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil: 2-4 weeks
- Don't love your item? No worries, we understand! Returns must be received within 45 days of delivery. Customers must pay return shipping and this is non-refundable. (Paypal orders may be eligible for return fee reimbursements. Learn more)
- Is your item damaged or incorrect? We're sorry! Let us know within 10 days of delivery and we will make it right!
Important: Test out a small, hidden area before cleaning visible surfaces.
Gently clean any stains with a mixture of water and a small amount of mild soap. Use a non-abrasive cloth to gently wipe away stains and let dry completely.
Avoid extreme heat/direct sunlight, excessive liquids, chemicals and sharp objects to avoid discoloration, deformation or damage to the material.