This clamshell style has made its rounds in the fashion world as a clutch over the past year, and it's now here for your favorite summer outfits as a handbag. With a ruched top, and metal frame to support the clamshell opening, this bag is the perfectly-sized functional accessory.
Wear as a handbag with the oversized handles, or as a shoulder bag or cross-body with the long thin strap.
- Main Material: Woven straw; Faux (Vegan) Leather
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Hardware: Aluminum Alloy
- Number of Handles/Straps: Two handles; one strap
- Interior: Zipper Pocket
- Closure Type: Hasp
Note: As bag is hand-measured during production, measurements may have a 1-2 cm deviation. Color appearance varies by screen resolution and photography lighting. There may be a temporary smell from the coloring and binding process. Simply leave in a well-ventilated place and smell should dissipate.
Shipping is free. We currently ship to the US, Canada, majority of Europe, Australia, New Zealand. We no longer ship to Japan, Singapore, Malaysia.
Customers are responsible for any import fees (e.g. customs, taxes/VAT or duty fees)
Most items ship within 1-2 business days, but may take longer.
Due to ongoing updates with COVID-19, there may be some unexpected delivery delays, but we will help as much as we can! Please see our COVID-19 Delivery Updates.
Standard Delivery Times** (see COVID updates above)
USA & Canada: 10-12 business days
UK, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium: 8-12 working days
Remainder of Europe, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil: 2-4 weeks
- Don't love your item? No worries, we understand! Returns must be received within 45 days of delivery. Customers must pay return shipping and this is non-refundable. (Paypal orders may be eligible for return fee reimbursements. Learn more)
- Is your item damaged or incorrect? We're sorry! Let us know within 10 days of delivery and we will make it right!
Important: Test out a small, hidden area before cleaning visible surfaces.
Gently clean any stains with a mixture of water and a small amount of mild soap. Use a non-abrasive cloth to gently wipe away stains and let dry completely.
Avoid extreme heat/direct sunlight, excessive liquids, chemicals and sharp objects to avoid discoloration, deformation or damage to the material.